2009年8月6日 星期四

presentation and final exam







all ppl from our class take pic lo,haha!!



haha, 2day my bm presentation is coming, i wear formal to school, shit, the black shoe spoil my image la,haha, but, must wear de, so i cant say anything la, haha, when presentation, damn funny la, all de group is the same title, selesema burung = bird flu.and de pic that all we find is de same, coz we all find it in google or yahoo.haha!! my group is the third group, first group is pei yuenn them,they [resent it damn funny la,haha, and 1 ppl call "batu" is same with pei yuenn them, walao eh! that gal wear the shirt i dunno that is formal or not??? most important is, she wear slipper to do presentation,haha! second group is my friend yin yin, she just do her presentation herself, coz her group member kick her out, the reason i dunno la, but damn suck is how can u suddenly kick ppl out of ur group de, suck! untill me lo,i am the second ppl to do our presentation, forgot to say, my group member is my 2 indian friend la, call nagheelan and jeff,haha. my friend nagheelan do de slideshow,then he make many stupid effect, make us all laught le lo,haha! after presentation we all take pic,haha, damn funny! actually me and nagheelan plan that want to go watch movie but i am too tired,coz i havent sleep whole day and he need rush back perak. so we cancel it lo, after eat lunch with pei yuenn and carmen, me straight away go back home sleep lo, now want study lo, 2moro is my typography final exam, untill now me havent study yet, but i have confidence for myself. hope me will get a good result la. after exam, me will go sing k with my typography classmate lo.song ah!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言